STAFF NURSE - Saudi Arabia
For our client, private hold hospitals in Saudi Arabia, we are looking for:
Our partner facilities offer:
- Employment contract for one year with the possibility of extension
- Three-month trial period
- Net monthly salary from min 1000 EUR plus overtime pay and bonuses – 0% TAX
- 30 days of paid vacation per year
- Accommodation paid by the employer
- Health insurance paid by the employer
- Transport to and from work paid by the employer
- Air ticket at the beginning and at the end of the working stay paid by the employer
- Further education options
- Bachelor's degree in nursing
- Minimum 2 years of clinical experience
- English at an advanced communicative level
- Computer literate
- Valid registration
- Excellent health
- Motivation and a mature personality
Other Requirements (Certificates):
- Current Registered Nurse Licensure from country of origin and Saudi Commission for Health Specialties Licensure is required – we will help you to achieve registration.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Provides total patient care as assigned according to the core standards of patient care and established policies and evidence-based practices.
• Assumes accountability for assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating care as well as discharge planning for each patient.
• Documents all relevant information correctly, appropriately, and in a timely manner.
• Reports equipment failures, safety, and security issues, and/or reduction of supply inventory to Head Nurse or designee.
• Follows all Hospital related policies and procedures.
• Participates in self and other's education, training, and development, as applicable.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
We are positive that our services will help you to find your well-paid job. Get in touch to know more.